Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pick of the Week - July 25, 2011

So on the heels of traveling by car to a wedding in New York followed immediately by a much needed vacation in North Carolina I completely forgot to post a Pick of the Week yesterday!  Never fear though, I awoke this morning and realized that I had forgotten and here I am at 8:30 with my pick! 

This week's pick is a little different.  It's not a particular idea or item, but a wedding gown designer.  I have truly fallen in love with some of Martina Liana's wedding dresses in the past few weeks.  They are elegant, contemporary, and just gorgeous.  Prices range from $1500 to $3000 according to certain shops.  Please note though that before you ever fall head over heals in love with a dress that you know the price and you stick to your budget!  Here are my three favorite, however, the gown with the purple sash...you MUST see the back of it!  I was unable to save the photo but you can see it on the website http://www.martinaliana.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment