Monday, July 18, 2011

Pick of the Week - July 18, 2011

Anyone who knows me knows that there are few things I can do or talk about without finding humor in the situation or conversation.  While at times I'm brimming with sarcasm other times it's just a comment here or there or a silly expression inserted into a conversation that brings a smile to my face and a giggle to others.  However, depending on your style, weddings are typically a formal event...full of etiquette and glamour leaving little room to display your sense of humor.  Sometimes though, a girl (and her fiancé) just want to have fun.  Save the dates are a great way to avoid the formality early on and show your hilarious sense of humor!  The save the date below is by far one of my favorite save the dates...to date! These save the dates can be found at Minted for $190 for 100 (the price per piece will go up or down depending on how many you order). 


Happy Planning,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment