Monday, April 18, 2011

Pick of the Week - April 18th, 2011 (& good news)

So...

...the Barry University Physician Assistant Program's 1st Annual Charity Golf Outing & Silent Auction was a huge success!  The students raised over $5,500 for The Shade Tree!  I couldn't be happier for the Class of 2012 for the hard work and the amazing job they did!  I'll be posting pictures later this week!

Now, for the Pick of the Week I've decided to stick with the upcoming Sunday holiday, Easter.  There are some really creative ways to decorate for Easter these days, from table runner egg weights to eggshell votives (of course one of my favorites!).  One thing my mother always had at our meals, formal or informal were cloth napkins.  They were always folded the same way and just the other day I saw the most adorable way to fold your napkins for Easter dinner.  Check out the bunny below!




For directions on how to fold your cloth napkins check out Martha Stewart's website where she features these cute little bunnies and lots of other creative Easter decorations!  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment