Monday, April 11, 2011

Pick of the Week - April 11, 2011

So I was lucky enough to win a radio contest this past week which allowed me to bring a friend to the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach for an all girls slumber party.  Needless to say it was a ton of fun!  We were treated to a goodie bag chock full of fun things, dinner at dusk by the Gulf of Mexico, free drinks all night long, a manicure, competing in a little race, dancing, and what ended up inspiring my pick of the week....pole dancing lessons!
  

My friend and I had set up camp right next to the table and pole.  We were definitely interested.  After watching the guests try it out my friend took a spin on the pole with some helpful pointers from Sarah, the owner of Impulse Studio.  Success!  Later on in the festivities Sarah led the lovely ladies to the dance floor for a lesson from her exotic fitness class!  It was a riot!  She's amazing and makes the class so easy and fun!  We couldn't quit laughing at ourselves while getting in a workout! 


Once I was home and finished all the chores I had ignored while having a fun girls night out I kept thinking about how much fun the group lesson and pole dancing were and thought what a great idea for a bachelorette party!  Studios like Impulse Studio offer private group parties.  In Impulse Studio's case you can sign up for your own 2 hour private party and even bring your own drinks and snacks!  Make sure to check out her website for more information.  Just think...you could rent a party bus, grab the girls, have a few yummy drinks, and make your way over to a dance studio for a sexy group lessons and have some fun!  And if you make plans to do this for your bachelorette party....make sure to give me a call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment