Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Royal Wedding!

Blimey!  The Royal Wedding is right around the corner!  This Friday, on just about every news channel under the sun, the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be on at 4. a.m.  Eastern Time.  The ceremony itself however won't begin until 6:00 a.m.  I don't know about everyone else, but I have to leave my house by 6:30 to get to work so I won't be able to watch much.  I'm going to have to watch it live while I'm at work.  If you're like me make sure you check out major news networks for live internet coverage.  News stations like CNN will have live coverage all day both on TV and on the web.  The CNN website for the Royal Wedding is really well done and explains everything you need to know about the wedding.  I've posted a poll to the right as well!  Vote now if you're getting up extra early this Friday to watch the Royal Wedding too or if you're going to be sleeping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment