Monday, May 23, 2011

Pick of the Week - May 23, 2011

While perusing on Pinterest I've seen so many great ideas!  I'm really drawn to wedding ideas that are not only creative, able to be personalized, and practical, but can be done on a budget as well.  Below are a few examples of  a thumbprint guest book.  Unlike many guests books, this one you can proudly display in your home after the wedding.  I only wish I had seen this version of a guest book when I was getting married!    A thumbprint guest books allow you to choose your picture and what information you would like displayed (and in what format).  Your guests press their finger into a washable stamp pad (most likely in your wedding colors) and place their own unique fingerprint on the picture (make sure you keep some wet wipes near by!).  They then write their name near it.   This creates a great piece of art for your home that is also memento from your big day!



No comments:

Post a Comment