Monday, May 16, 2011

Pick of the Week - May 16th, 2011

I find myself online and on the computer all the time.  I'm either looking up new information, completing classes, or just playing around.  This past week I bumped into a website that I would soon find myself addicted to.

Pinterest is a website that allows you to create virtual pinboards (corkboards if you will).  You can easily set up individual boards based on your own themes.  For example, I have 18 different boards, some for work while others are for fun or my own personal liking.  You can also follow people you think have great pins so you can keep up to date with the styles you love.  I love it because it's such a great way to connect everything you love in one place and keep it organized at the same time. If you're looking for ideas it's certainly the place to go for whatever event you're planning.  Once you sign up just search by name to find your friends that are also on the site.


Now, if you'll excuse me...I have more pinning to do.  Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment