Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a find!

I was out with a friend today planning a party when we saw Borders was going out of business.  Without hesitation we headed over before heading home.  All the books are 40%-60% off.  It was a little messy but books were still organized by category and once I found the events section I nearly fell over.  There were so many amazing books!  My head and heart said to take them all home, but my wallet made me said not so much.  I did in the end pick up three great books that I can't wait to dive in to!  If you're looking for ideas or even bridal planners head over to the closet Borders that's going out of business! 

1. Emily Post's Great Get-Togethers: Casual Gatherings & Elegant Parties at Home
 
2. Southern Weddings


3. Simply Stunning Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment