Monday, March 7, 2011

Pick of the Week - March 7, 2011

I'll never forget debating with my husband about what song we should dance to for our first dance!  We had "our song" but it just wasn't the right fit.  There were days of "practicing" in the living room to anywhere between five and ten songs all that had some sort of meaning to us but all to no avail.  It took us quite a bit of compromising and lots of practicing to finally narrow down our final decision.  Hopefully no bride and groom has to go through such a conundrum like we did!  The song "Marry Me" by Train has really caught my attention lately.  I keep wondering, "Where was this song when I was getting married?!".  If you and your hunny haven't found the perfect song you should certainly check out the music video.  It's an amazing song!


No comments:

Post a Comment