Monday, March 28, 2011

Pick of the Week - March 28, 2011

So I'm currently helping my husband with a charity golf outing that the Barry University class is hosting.  It's coming up in just a few weeks and we're getting ready to start putting together the final details.  Something that really stuck out was the golfer gift bags.  I love incorporating unique items and in this case, items that are creative enough that it inspires golfers to really notice the time and effort you put into the event and come back next year!  

I found these great ball markers on of course, my favorite website Etsy.  You can either purchase the Caddyshack hand stamped markers (my personal favorite since I was a caddy growing up and I love the movie) or you can have them personalized.  If you're hosting a corporate event you could have your company name stamped on one side and a personal message on the other side.  

Boys, these would be great gift ideas for your bachelor party/golf outing too!


And on a side note...we're still taking golfers for the outing!  Feel free to contact me for details and registration papers.  We'd really love to have you there and it's guaranteed to be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment