Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back from Break!

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday and an even better start to the new year!  My husband and I made it from St. Petersburg to Cincinnati to visit some great friends, then to Cleveland to spend a week with his family, and then back down to Sebastian, Florida to visit my family.  Finally, we left this morning for home.  A total of 39 hours in the car!!!  Amazing!!!  I'm just glad we arrived at all of our locations safely and were able to see so many of our friends and family. 

We were excited to hear that two of our friends were engaged over the break - congrats to Erik & Jamie and Rick & Michelle!! Also, another set of friends welcomed their first child over break - a healthy baby boy.  Congrats to Maree & Jono!  What a great start to a new year!

Well, I've made lots of new year's resolutions and I'm hoping to stick to them - one of which is keeping up with this blog!!  I'll post a new Pick of the Week tomorrow, so stayed tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment